Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 24 June 2011

Monty beaten by John Wayne!

Monty did his first eventer 80 training class today at Allens Hill Competition Centre near Pershore. He scored a 34 dressage and popped smoothly round the SJ. Clear XC until the last fence when he spooked and shot sideways. He came 3rd and would have won if he had not spooked. The XC was beautifully presented, well dressed with flowers, XC jumps on a surface. I took one of my pupils Emma Potter with her young horse Alfie, she went double clear and came 2nd, I told her she would have to walk home for beating me!!! Emma broke her shoulder 8 weeks ago and has only been back on her horse 2 weeks, a perfect first outing for her. John Wayne was there with his new owner, I felt very proud when he won the class with a double clear on a 35 dressage.

No comments:

Post a Comment