Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 21 February 2015

Famous in Eventing Magazine

Eventing Mag arrived this morning and I flicked through it quickly, I read the News updates, plus an article about Bruce Haskell and of course Louise Harwoods fab diary. I couldn't help thinking that with my string of very baby horses I mustn't get my hopes up about being mentioned in any reports or results this coming year.

Then late this afternoon my Texts, Twitter and Facebook started going crazy as people started letting me know I was on the main page of the Guide to The 2015 season.

I still can't believe it and can't thank Eventing Mag enough for choosing this photo, I have to keep checking that it's really me and the lovely Hartpury Take It 2 The Top taking up a whole page!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment