Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 1 February 2015

Alvescot Massimo at Moores Farm SJ

Today I have been reminded why I love training young horses so much. I took Massimo to Moores Farm for BS clear round club jumping. Despite several small hairy ponies flying round the warm arena on a very windy day, Massimo behaved beautifully.

The course was lovely it was only 55 cm but it had spreads and uprights, with lots of interesting little fillers. He was very unspooky and extremely brave. He jumped round clear twice with a very calm bold confident attitude. He is just about cantering a course now, canter a bit ragged at times but he is making super progress. 

His round can be viewed by clicking on the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment