Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Another Trip To Moores Farm

Today I took Rupert, Rif Raf and Massimo to Moores farm for the clear round jumping day.

Massimo has grown up since his last visit only on Sunday and jumped beautifully round the 70cm.

Rupert who hasn't been out anywhere since November jumped everything huge to start with then did a super clear round at 90 cm. His holiday seems to have improved him further so he's looking an exciting prospect for 2015.

Rif Raf jumped enthusiastically round 90 cm and then round 1m. Can't see her settling for dressage this year, she loves her jumping far too much!!!

I came home smiling, they are all very much still babies yet they gave me such a good feeling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment