Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 30 November 2014

Massimo is home


I was so very excited this week to collect 3 year old Alvescote Massimo from James Grassick who has been breaking him in for me. 
I picked him up on Monday and have been hacking every day with one ten minute jump in the school over baby show jumps. He's so lovely, very brave, sensible and a really nice person. 

Today I took him to take in the sights at a local show that was running at Hill View Arena. Picture above is Massimo watching Claire and Teagan warming up they were also at their first show. The show was such good experience for young horses. Massimo was exceptionally well behaved and so I took him in the mini clear round jumping. He went straight round clear didn't look at a single filler or any of the advertising banners on the rails.

I couldn't have been more pleased with him. Perfect boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment