Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 7 December 2014

Hartpury Show Jumping

Phew what a busy day.

6 am - muck out 5 boxes +feed horses.
7.30 - load Massimo drive to Hartpury.
8 am - jumped superstar 3 yr old Massimo clear round 2x 70 cm SJ - I love him he is so bold and he was also extremely well behaved. 
9.30 - drove home to teach at 10.
11.30- load 3 horses drive to Hartpury
12.15 - jump 3 horses in 80 cm class. 
1 pm - jump 3 horses in 90 cm class
1.45 - loaded, untacked and on way home exhausted!! 

With help from Ant and Nikki Cox tacking up I jumped 3 horses in 6 rounds in 1 hr and 15 mins!!! 
My horses must work well under pressure as they didn't have a pole down all day, and with Massimos rounds early it was a total of 8 rounds jumped!
I ache now though!!!  
Below Rupert 5th in the 80 cm
Middleton jumping one of his his double clears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment