Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 13 June 2014

George arrives

I have a new horse on the yard he has passed the vetting with flying colours.

George is a beautiful Dark Dun complete with a few dapples, he has super conformation and moves really nicely too. He is 16.2 rising 5 years and is 3/4 TB 1/4 welsh. He is by Primitive Proposal who is by Primitive Rising out of a full sister to Anthother Hoarwithy. I bought him off the breeder which always feels more genuine as he hasn't been passed round too many homes.
His Dam was Woadhill Starspotter out of a TB mare by the Welsh Stallion Bryn-Y-Mor Comet. George's Dam won at BE Novice and Intermediate Novice and has the enviable record of never faulting XC, she also won BD and 1.20 BSJA. She was only 15.2 yet an outstanding mare also winning the Open individual PC Championships at Sansaw.
So George has lots to live up to. He has settled in very well, I am so excited about getting him ready to go to a few shows. He will be a lovely summer project for me and will be sold in the Autumn as once Jeremy my 3 year old is back in work I won't have time to do of them this winter.



No comments:

Post a Comment