Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 7 November 2013

November End of Season Update

It's my least favourite month gloomy November so it helps a lot that its been a fab season, especially finishing with a 12th in a CCI*. During the summer I have also been lucky to sell a few of the horses to some really nice people, which means I can concentrate on turning the ones I have kept from superstars into megastars!! Sweet William is doing really well in his new home and I have some lovely emails and photos (see below) from Joanne his new owner. She was thrilled to bits to score 64% at their first dressage show. Amazing Mika my superstar 15.2 home bred I sold in the spring has recently qualified for the pony club Denji ridden by his new owner Poppy, they seem to be winning rosettes every time they compete him.
Riders I coach have had a super season too, Anna Millington is ready for Novice next season, Louise on Arleys Champagne Charlie, pictured below in front of Weston Park House, finished her season with a top ten place in a 100 and is also looking towards Novice in 2014, Sue on Rasper qualified for a regional final so we can spend the winter dreaming of watching her at Badminton 2015!
In addition a few riders I coach are working towards their first ever BE event in 2014 and a few more are planning to start unaffiliated eventing next spring. An exciting new partnership for 2014 is Becky Amos on Annie Oakley. 4 year old Annie is showing signs of being something very special indeed and will be aimed at BE90 next year.
I have registered all my boys BSJA (or BS as it's confusingly called now, I thought BS stood for British Steel or British Standard, I googled BS and it's embarrassing what it means in the urban dictionary!) Top Gun jumped really well in his first newcomers this week and 4 year old Twilight felt superb jumping double clear in his first BS British Novice.
Here is a photo of Nolton Tobago who I sold several years ago, he is still eventing successfully with the same people and has just won a Petplan Open Novice Dressage Championship.





No comments:

Post a Comment