Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 21 September 2013

Hartpury Take It 2 The Top - happy days

Monty went fabulous at Monmouth today (love this event it's so friendly and a super challenging course) he scored 25 in the dressage and clear SJ. He gave me one of the best rides XC I probably have ever had, he is so easy to a fence, the jumping stride is just right there whether I am galloping or in a slower gear. Came home smiling lots. I think he finished in the top ten but we had to leave to be home to shut Ants chickens in before it got dark enough for the fox to eat them. Top Gun nipped round the 100 to finish 10th, sadly Top Gun is due to be sold soon, he is entered up for the rest of the season but should appear on horsequest later this week if I can get some photos and videos organised.


No comments:

Post a Comment