Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 2 September 2013

Crunchie 4 Sale and other news

Top Gun finished in 6th place at Llanymynech Eventing this weekend. His consistent 20's dressage put him in a good spot and despite tipping fence 1 down in the SJ he was still able to produce a very fast XC to be joint 4th, this week his very fast time then relegated him to the lower place. The XC at Llanymynech is a big track with lots of big square stuff to jump, Top Gun loved it and it all felt too easy. 
The best news ever is I have Monty (Hartpury Take It 2 The Top) back home from Bill Levett. I have missed  him terribly and haven't stopped smiling since Bill dropped him off on Saturday. He jumped clear at another Intermediate on Friday with Bill who has done a super job with him. I am now determined to be firmer with him, Louise Harwood told me to get my brave breeches on for when he naps, so I have been looking on eBay for some but they only seem to do them in HER size!
 Here are some pictures of my homebred 4 year old 16.1 hh Credit Crunch Christmas who is entered for next weeks festival of the horse sales at Malvern. He is just too chunky to be a higher level Eventer but has good movement and careful jump for grassroots level or will make a good worker or hunter. He is still growing too as is not 4 until December. He has done one small combining training show dressage and jumping where he clear and 4th. His grandsire is Token Of Honour and he is related to Toby Two Tone, Rif Raf, Busby, Butterfly, Amazing Mika and many others I have produced in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment