Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 1 August 2013

Not much eventing news....

News this week is I have sold Sweet William, he went off happily with his new owner last Friday after passing a  very thorough 5* vetting. Vetting a horse these days seems to take longer and longer as vets need to go over them with a fine tooth comb in much more detail than they did a few years ago.
It was sad to see him go although I have to say I am glad that I now only have one Skewbald horse left to keep clean. Although I must say I loved all he attention William had at shows when he was turned out sparkling white, he has the most stunning thick white flowing tail.....gorgeous.

Rif Raf is going really well and it's easy to forget she was only 3 this month, she is jumping a small course and hacking out nicely all on her own, she seems to love attention and doing stuff especially jumping so a good omen for the future. Here she is lunging over a fence as I didn't have anyone around to photo me on her jumping.

Amazing Mika (Rif Raf's older brother) whom I sold in May this year has qualified for the pony club show jumping champs. He finished 2nd in the qualifier out of 140 competitors.
Picture below, well done Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment