Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 5 August 2013

Gatcombe Going Viral on Utube

A 26 second video I took at Gatcombe of a horse refusing the steps in an interesting way has been retweeted on twitter by so many people its now had 12,000 views in under 36 hours.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eImu0UeU8sg

Not sure if that means its gone viral as I don't know enough about it but it has been exciting watching the figures fly upwards. Eventing NZ tweeted it last night and figures shot up to 7000 while     UK were asleep so I assume it was those down under watching it.

Meanwhile rubbish news on my eventing front as I am withdrawing from Homme House, Top Gun has bashed his knee in the box and its very swollen a the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment