Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Upton House Eventing

I have to admit I have only been to this event once before and didn't like the XC at all, the ride I had felt rubbish (may have been the horse though)

What a transformation this year, It was a top class course, inviting well built fences well positioned  so the hills were still a feature but in a way horses remained confident and balanced, it rode superb and I can't wait to go back next year. It's now one of my favorite events!

Bill Levett rode Hartpury Take It 2 The Top into 11th place in the novice, he had a 28 dressage, one rail SJ and a few time XC as I asked Bill to not hurry and look after him as I didn't want too many more points on him until next year.

I rode Hartpury Top Gun into 2nd place in the 100, he led after dressage but I let him have the last SJ down nooooooo and so got beat into 2nd by Pippa Funnell. he was a little tiger XC he is loving being back Eventing and it made me feel guilty not getting him back in work sooner. His face was a picture of sheer delight as I led him back to the lorry afterwards. I am supposed to be selling him but as we are having fun I think that can wait a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment