Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Dauntsey Eventing

The XC looked fab, they had watered the course and it was a challenging BE90.
William was a little green in places in his dressage test but he is always loved by the judges with his X factor looks and so he still scored a good 34.

Show Jumping I am not sure what happened he warmed up lovely he was pinging the practice fences. When he went into the SJ arena his eyes were on stalks which is unlike him but that's baby horses for you. He spooked and ran past fence one and did similar at the double just not focused at all, maybe I have not given him enough work this week, he's normally so laid back and reliable but I need to remember he is still a green baby, so a few extra SJ events I think are needed between eventing, I haven't done any as its just been so hot, poor excuse!

The good news is Sue whom I coach, went fab, a good dressage 37 despite an error of test and just one rail SJ, she went clear XC, such a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment