Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 22 February 2013

Count Down to Eventing Starting in a Week

I am counting down day by day to the first event. The lorry is all ready it has been washed and passed its MOT on Monday, I always take it to Hereford test centre and try to drive it over and not into the test viewing pit, always scares me.
Hartpury Take It 2 The Top competed in his first Newcomers on Tuesday. He jumped a double clear to finish 3rd, I was as you can imagine thrilled to bits. Icon came 5th in the 1.15, I only jumped one class on each horse so we came home in profit, that never happens.
We are taking William and Mika to a hunter trial as part of their Eventing preparation, the event have given me 19 minutes between my two horses, William goes 1st and is so green it may take me more than 19 minutes to get him round!

No comments:

Post a Comment