Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 22 December 2012

Three 1st's in 2 days!

Take It 2 The Top won both his Novice tests yesterday, outdoors at Allens Hill. He was also 3rd at Hartpury today, although I was disappointed as he spooked, went tense, tucked his nose in tight and I couldn't get him to take the contact in the indoor arena.

Amazing Mika's winning ways continue when he won his test at Hartpury today, he went like a dream, he was also 2nd in the other test. He is a very exciting grassroots horse for next year and he is not even 5 yet.

Riders I coach also went well with Louise 2nd and Sarah 4th, a nice finish to the season before the Xmas break.

Fed up with the rain, but Ant re water proofed my boots last night, so I have lovely dry feet as I paddle around the fields!

No comments:

Post a Comment