Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 17 December 2012

Talland is Fantastic

Another Talland Lesson

I can't believe it Pammy Hutton was pleased with me and no crying this week. We also had a heart to heart chat and chuckle about my "Tears at Talland" blog.

At home after last weeks lesson I rode Take It 2 The Top for 2 days with no reins. I taught him to walk, trot, canter and halt and turn just by using the weight in my stirrups. He transformed into a relaxed horse with a more correct outline and when I eventually took the contact he remained relaxed.

My friend Bernice kindly videoed the lesson, which we have just watched back and Take It 2 The Top looks amazing. Pammy taught him her half pass for baby horses and also went over some exercises from the previous two weeks.

We are now (according to Pammy) ready for a BD Novice test. I have entered and I am to email Pammy the results.

Excellent Online Saddlery Company
This year I have bought some lovely equine items from www.equestrianclearance.com I have found their service really excellent and fast delivery. I am competing in Saddle Cloths and Mark Todd Breeches purchased from them. Also I bought a really nice bridle from them but sadly after a few months a tiny crack appeared in the leather, I returned it and today they have refunded in full with no fuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment