Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 26 November 2012

Hartpury Twilight Wins and a Training Award

Stella Baylis Eventing - Training Award 2012

I am awarding one of my pupils a training award at the end of this year. The winner already knows who she is and is sworn to secrecy.
The award includes

Free lessons during 2013.
An embroidered rug.
Award Winners Jacket.
Riders BE membership paid for 2013.

I have chosen a rider that has had success at British Eventing Grassroots Level in 2012. She has successfully bought on a very young horse, despite being in in full time employment, has no training facilities and with no horse keen parents as back up.

I know how hard this is to do as I was once a rider like this. I am fortunate to now have my dream job, good facilities and super horses. There are almost no awards given to true grassroots riders like this and so I have decided to do something about it.

The Winner will be officially announced towards the end of 2012.

Hartpury Twilight Wins 1st Time Out (and a win for Amazing Mika)

Hartpury Twilights first competition was a combined training class at Allens Hill. He scored 71% in his dressage test and went clear SJ to win the class.

Amazing Mika jumped an easy peasy clear in the 90cm SJ and did a super dressage. I don't know his mark or place as the flood water around Pershore was rising fast and we had to come home before the results as the Police were closing all the roads. Impressive flood waters to view from the lorry but I was glad to get home safely.

Update- Just heard Mika won too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stella
    He is lovely, I uploaded the video of him online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P2CbkknBsk&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Anna, your young mare went really well too, you could not have ridden her more perfectly, a clear in her first competition is really good, see you next week. I will watch the video next.

    ReplyDelete