Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Summerhouse BSJA

Full brothers Take It 2 The Top and Top Gun both jumped super BSJA today (now called BS). It was really busy with over 50 in each class. Jumping slow, careful clears I came home with £45 prize money. 5 year old Take It 2 The Top coped beautifully in the 1.05 a double clear and winning prize money for 9th place. His older brother Top Gun won £30 in his 2 classes 6th and 10th.
It rained and I came home cold and wet, but good for the horses to learn to cope with jumping in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Well done in the rain, clever brothers! You must be so thankful to have an owner/rider who is careful and rides you so sympathetically when the conditions are not ideal.
    And pennies in the piggy bank, too! Excellent! I'm just trying to calculate how many tablespoons of diesel £45 will buy??!!

    ReplyDelete