Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 2 March 2012

We Go Eventing...and again

Aston Le Walls unaffiliated - our first run of 2012. Took Icon and Top Gun. Icon leapt about more than was required in the dressage but jumped double clear in the novice. Top Gun scored a pleasing 33 dressage and also went double clear finishing in 8th. Very pleased for a first run I need to kick on XC I am still trying to SJ the fences a bit too much and so both boys got a few time faults, it always takes me a couple of runs to shake the rust off!!! Lost a bit of time on Top Gun as the rider in front of me had a horse fall, both OK but there was a bit of chaos as I jumped fence 8. Glad my boys had a safe fun outing.
Then ALW eventing day 2 - This Time Take It 2 The Top and Man Friday, both boys went clear XC and both had a SJ down, Man Fridays was my fault and Take It 2 The Top had a SJ (wings and all) come crashing loudly down beside him in the wind which made him spook, I was pleased he reacted so mildly, but he did knock the fence he was jumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment