Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 25 March 2012

Gatcombe a Whoops at The Corner Double

Icon jumping the problematic water clear at Gatcombe today. We changed Icons bit for the 1st time in 6 years for the SJ to a waterford. This meant I was very anxious waiting to go in. However I need not have worried as although we had 3 down I could hold him and there was no repeat of Lincoln of jumping over the wings, he stayed very straight.
The XC had a tough double of corners at fence 7, they caused numerous run outs including me, the distance was on 7 yards and I felt Icon just went yikes that's tight for all 16.3 hh of me. I then jumped the alternative and got another 40 pens for crossing my tracks, that's the whoops! The way it was flagged would have meant taking his back teeth out to not x my tracks. (photo kindly taken by Lizzie my young groom for the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment