Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 22 March 2012

Hartpury Top Gun is Top at Draycot BE100

He won, such a good boy, one of the fastest XC rounds of the day and finished on his dressage.
Lazy monkey though I gave him a slap on the neck to gallop over a big field and he responded with a corkscrew buck, he is such a character!!
Anna who competed Top Guns mum Top Totty told me she was awesome XC, just point and go, Top Gun is following her way of going and it feels amazingly easy.
Milo was 6th in the same section, also inside the time XC.
Course was a little twisty at the start then quite gallopy, there were 2 waters the 2nd had a statue in the middle, there was a beautifully built wall jump and steps up and down and some big skinny logs put in interesting places which required positive accurate riding. Fab catering at Draycot, I had a delicious homemade lasagne with salad while we waited for prize giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment