Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 21 May 2011

Top Gun 10th

Top Gun came 10th today at Mount Ballan. He was in the top 6 after dressage and jumped double clear. He had only 4 time faults, hes at last lost his wobble in between fences. He also wore Mark Todd ear covers which helped with the spooking. We found out at Rodbaston it was the loud speaker by fence 3 that caused several horses to shoot sideways! I thought Mount Ballan was the toughest BE100 course I have done this year, lots of combinations, water, coffin that finished on a turn to a corner, two sunken roads and a double of brush skinneys with a bank to trip up between them. Ground was like concrete, Top Gun didn't seem to mind, I moved on a bit but not flat out, some peoples times were over a minute faster than the optimum, it was scary watching them hammer along on the hard ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment