Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 19 May 2011

Hartpury Take It 2 Top back in work.

4 year old Monty is back in work. He has had 5 weeks off as the ground went hard, he got ring worm and then pus in a back foot. I lunged him yesterday and he was really fresh, spooking at things blowing in the wind, I cowardly decided it was too windy to get on! Today the wind has gone and as "its too sunny" was not an acceptable excuse I plucked up courage and rode him. He was gorgeous, just sooooo lovely. Sadly I can no longer call Monty and Top Gun "The Broomstick Brothers". They have at last filled out to feel wider than sitting on broomsticks, and are now much easier to sit on! I think I am going to download some Burghley Young Event Horse schedules.........

No comments:

Post a Comment