Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 3 April 2011

Lovely Howick

A lovely first BE100, low key friendly event, ground was sticky but good and the course was very inviting with lots of nice questions, a decent coffin, skinnies on turns an inviting corner and some angled fences too.
Top Gun behaved in the dressage and scored 39, just a bit wobbly in places, 2 down SJ he felt on springs and clear XC, he was bold and I had a super ride, he is really easy to see a stride on and is very straight and honest at Skinnies. I went with my website designer Louise Calverley who rode Alloon Ice in the BE100 into 12th place. My other pupils had a fabulous weekend too, Becky Amos came 2nd in the BE90 on a horse that she has bought on from a green youngster and this was his first BE event-outstanding. Camilla Esling was 3rd in a BE90 so she is all set for Badminton in 2 weeks, Katy Richards finished 8th in a BE100. Claire Mealing had a good clear XC with an unlucky 4 faults SJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment