Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 17 April 2011

Burnham Market CIC***



  • We tried and failed! Icon passed the trot up Friday morning with flying colours and then did a good test for him, scoring 64, no where near the leaders but he tried his best and got a qualifying score. He was on springs show jumping at 1.30m and had just the first fence down. The ground was so hard we had decided to not run xc if he had more than 4 down. So he had decided for us and we were running. Ant said if I ran, Icon will need a few weeks off as he would be shook up, so I agreed to pull up if I had a problem. He set off well, but he was headstrong and I missed my turn at one of the early combination fences. I jumped it and then a couple more fences and retired to save him for another day. Only annoying thing is that now we are home Burnham Market have recorded him as Eliminated, I have emailed them to find out what has gone wrong. Email Reply - They say I jumped the wrong part of the C element of the fence I couldn't turn at, its too late to object now. Ant was stood next to this fence and is 100% certain I jumped the correct part!


  • Last Thursday I took Hartpury Take It 2 The Top (Monty) to a grass dressage show, he behaved beautifully, was very green (especially in canter) yet the judge loved him and he scored 70% and came 4th in a class of about 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment