Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 21 April 2011

Badminton SJ and XC

I took my friend Bernice with me to support Camilla and Jake. Jake jumped really well with just one down and flew round the XC clear 30 secs inside the time. It was lovely to see them start and then to cheer them through the finish. They looked foot perfect and very happy.
Once Jake was washed and cooled off it was time to hit the shops. When our feet were so tierd they ached we visited Jackie Skelton in the 4* lorry park for a deck chair rest and to catch up on trot up gossip. Louise her daughter was out schooling Partly Pickled ready for his 4* dressage test. We then walked the 4* XC, those flower troughs at fence ten look tricky, the dipping ground between the 2nd and 3rd will make for some awkward jumps. I am staying at home to watch the XC on the red button on Sunday, so exciting and I won't miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment