Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 21 January 2011

Monty and Mika


I am hanging on to the neckstrap by my fingernails, really difficult as I bite them so have none, 4 year old Monty is back in work. He has been lovely, amazing as he has had 6 weeks off.
I have not left the security of the school because the ground is frozen solid again. Hope to get him to his first proper competition soon, he has only done tiny clear round so far.

Also Amazing Mika (3 years skewbald 15.2) is in for some lunging and long reining. That took 3 days, he was perfect longreined straight over a water tray, logs, ditches and today I have sat on him. It is such a great feeling sitting on a homebred, he is out of Butterfly by a TB called Slugalug by Rustingo. He is full brother to Mister Bojangles whom I sold in 2009 and was evented by Tanya Kyle last summer.
My pupils (hate that word but just checked dictionary and it gave me disciple or schoolchild as an alternative!) have had a brilliant weekend, Sarah Dixon-Smith on young Frank won combined training at Allens Hill, Louise Calverley and Alloon Ice 4th at Summerhouse Eventer Training beating many top event riders and Louise White swept the board at Allens Hill with a fist full of first rosettes on her ex racehorse Maverick. Well done everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment