Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Thursday 13 January 2011

Cat Trials and Troubles!


I gathered up loads of rubbish this week to take to the tip, my car and boot were piled high as Sweep and I set off to Malvern. Half way there the boot began making a meowing sound!!

I decided to carry on and not investigate while on the busy road. As I drove the meowing got louder and more pitiful. On arrival at the tip I slowly opened my car boot and spied Felix surrounded by rubbish! I grabbed him quick, much to the amusement of the men working there. They said as there was no suitable category skip for him I better take him home. I put him on the passenger seat next to Sweep and they curled up asleep together, while I went to the Supermarket. Had a few issues with Felix and the windscreen wipers on the way home when it started raining.

Then today Felix managed to flip a bucket on top of him, I caught it on video and will send it to You've Been Framed, as its very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment