Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 25 October 2010

Two Sold and Milo Wins



I have been really busy teaching the last few weeks and getting two horses ready to sell. Firstly Josie Jump, she is only 15 hh and a real show cob type so rather small for me and not an eventer, especially as I am now over qualified to do intro. A friend of ours has bought her for himself and his teenage children to ride so I shall still see lots of her.
Sadly the second sale has been Smartie my skewbald yearling out of Butterfly by Milo. He is growing into a big horse lots of bone and will be far too chunky to be a serious event prospect. I wormed him before he went and made sure he lunged properly, ties up and had good manners in the stable.
Then this Sunday I took Milo to Allens Hill to do combined training (2ft with a walk and trot dressage) He won it with a 71% dressage and a clear, even cantering most of the SJ. Next time we are going to do a cantering test (Prelim). I took (Payrolls UK) Dan Norrell with me on his pony Jaffa. Dan and his brother William were very excited to go to a show in a lorry and they had a fab day as Dan went clear SJ to finish 5th.
The adorable Sweep my "lorry dog" pictured with our new kitten "Felix."

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget Sweep!! From William

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo of Sweep now on the Blog Thankyou for reminding me William.

    ReplyDelete