Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 21 August 2015

Horse Shopping In Wales

Had a lovely visit to Wales this week, it was lovely to catch up with Joy and Ken Lewis who own Token Bow Stud. I love it there loads of lovely horses with foals at foot and stunning mountain views. 

Ant and Joy drove up the mountain in an old 4 wheel drive while I enjoyed the walk taking in the amazing views, I had to walk fast so I could open all the gates for them, luckily they drove slowly as the terrain is pretty lumpy. When we eventually get to the top of Joys fields there are still huge mountain hillsides towering way above us. 

I bought a foal who is full brother to my nice 2 year old Diva. They are by Goosford Designer Genes who is by Goshka Ringo. We are really impressed by the temperament, movement and jump of the youngstock we have bought previously from this stallion.

Then in a moment of madness we also bought a 3 year old filly as a project as she is too small for me really, but a really nice type and is sister to my 2 year old Dippy being out of the same mare, she is also related to Rif Raf, an Auntie, as she is by Rif Rafs Grandad.


No comments:

Post a Comment