Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 11 January 2015

Weston Lawns Arena Eventing

I took Rif Raf The Dragon along to do 2 classes at Weston Lawns today. It's an hour and 30 minute drive from our house but it is well worth it, as its an outstanding venue for a pre season Eventing run. The dressage was in a long arena so this made it much more challenging than a normal BE test. The SJ course was 8 fences followed by 13 XC fences, there was a ditch, a water jump and some steps down. Much more like the real thing. 

Rif Raf as usual loved it, after jumping in class 1 she was a little jolly in her 2nd dressage test but despite this still scored 36 in both her tests. She finished in 2nd and 4th jumping double clear inside the time in both classes. 

She is on fine form having finished 3rd SJ at Hartpury on Friday Evening too.

I have been doing boring my accounts this week. My tax return is due in to the Inland Revenue by the end of January. Hugo has been helping with the adding up!!!!!!

Builders have moved into our new house to sort out its extremely elderly insulation and flooring, they have just unearthed the below stunning inglenook fireplace. Meanwhile I am frantically de cluttering our old one as we are planning to sell it in the Spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment