Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Friday 31 May 2013

Rif Raf The Dragon - Ready to Break

Rif Raf is nothing like a dragon, quiet the opposite, she has been lovely to long rein, one of the nicest most polite easy to train horses I have ever dealt with. Wants to please and reminds me of Icon (they r by the same stallion) and of her uncle Toby Two Tone (who is also lovely). She is off to be ridden away for a month with James Grassick next week, he has always done an amazing job with every horse I have sent him to break, hope he likes her as much as I do.

I am cutting down on the number of horses I have so will be advertising a couple in he next few weeks, it's just hard to decide which ones. I need to sell 2 or even 3.

Picture is Rif  Raf The Dragon at only 3 hours old. Cute. She is now 3 years old, time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment