Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Amazingmika Sold and his Sister is Started

Amazing Mika has been sold to go eventing and to do pony club, he passed his vetting last week and after a few days trial he is sold to some really nice people near Longleat. Maybe we will see him at the grassroots final in a few years, they are keen to do lots with him so fingers crossed. He is only 15.2 yet is a brave and game little horse as you can see from his photo below.
So yesterday I went off down the fields and caught his 3 year old baby sister Rif Raf The Dragon, named as she has a dragon shape in her skewbald markings on her side. She is a big and very beautiful lady. Her only education so far being when she was weaned as a yearling, I taught her to tie up, lunge and lead. Today she was a star remembering all her previous work so I progressed to teaching her to jump on on the lunge, this morning she has also had a bit in her mouth, a saddle on and also  a rug. It was also, in view of her colour, important to get her used to the hosepipe and being washed. She took all this in her stride without too much fire snorting! Can you see the dragon, it's even breathing fire, when my vet came to draw her for her passport she said I have a very good imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment