Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 4 May 2013

Broadway BE90 and BE80

Fab day here, Loiuse Calverley, winner of my training award this year, finished 2nd in the 90, with yet another double clear. She now has secured a regional final place, where a top placing could lead to Badminton 2014.

I rode Amazingmika into 8th place in the 90, he went really well, one rail in the sj and a good dressage, clear inside the time XC one of only 7 inside. He is very bold XC, very quick and nippy too. It seemed a smaller 90 than the last one I did at Milton Keynes and much less technical.

Sweet Williams dressage gets better and better today scoring 26, he had the last down sj and then a 20 pens XC for a dither at the water, he's normally fab at water but by the time we went XC the sun had gone off the water and it was looking a bit dark. He gave me a super ride, very bold at everything else, will be outstanding when the green moments disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment