Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Monday 6 February 2012

Training Continues and Pooh Sticks Reinvented

Icon brushing up on his skinny jumping! For the full sequence see below. Top Gun and Take It 2 The Top have both been out SJ training. Top Gun had a lesson with accredited BS trainer David Austin who was very helpful. Man Friday is also working well all these star horses means I am extra excited about the forthcoming season.
Yippee my lorry passed its MOT, thanks to my amazing mechanic Emlyn. I have given my lorry a spring clean ready for the new season. And cleaned out the loo. Only I found trouble when I came to empty the stinky loo bit. I discovered our drains in the garden were blocked. That's the drain of the worst kind if you get my drift. YUK! There was a horrible mass of frozen gunk in the drain, the sides of the drain had caved in stopping it flowing away. Ant helped and got the broken bricks out and then I took buckets of water to the other drain cover further up the garden and tipped the water in. Then I ran down the garden to see if the water was flowing. Eventually it did, washing the horrible gunk heap away, as I ran up and down with the the water I got the giggles as I suddenly wondered if this was how the game pooh sticks was invented!

No comments:

Post a Comment