Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 22 February 2012

A Day of Doing Dressage

Forced myself to go and do a complete day of dressage, rode 5 tests of which 4 were different. Rode them all from memory and actually remembered them all.
Take It 2 The Top had a 1st and a 2nd scoring 74%, Top Gun had a 6th, little devil just won't engage behind when I ride him with a longer softer outline, so its back to a smarter shorter outline for him. Stiff creaky Icon behaved (at last!) but came almost last in both his classes, good job he can jump!
Next day Top Gun jumped at Summerhouse, 2 fab double clears left me wanting the new event season to be here already. Then Take It 2 The Top and Top Gun went to Lincomb XC schooling. Top Gun was brave neat and brilliant, this is what he is best at and I had forgotten how good he is. Take It 2 the Top was also brave just not yet as balanced, which made me think he better do a few BE90s, prior to a BE100. He is such a lovely horse I would not want to upgrade him before he is physically and mentally ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment