Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 4 February 2012

My Manege Does Not Freeze!

Its freezing and snowing. Luckily selling John Wayne last year for really good money has meant I have been able to splash out on a few things. One is a top up for my well worn arena. I chose Spring Ride Shred. http://www.springride.com/?gclid=CMi0gfbphK4CFSgntAoda2dE5Q It does not freeze not even last night when temperatures dropped to below -10. I was out jumping a 1.10m course at 8 am this morning. It must be the only outdoor school for miles that is not frozen. All my friends have been using it this week. Its a super surface to jump on too and does not need leveling ever. Also we now have a new bathroom, its so luxurious with a heater and everything, its like being in a Hotel, rest of the house is still very rural! The old bathroom had been in place since 1930 and was awful it had a broken toilet, a tiny bath, missing tiles and was freezing. The broken toilet meant we had to flush it with a bucket of water!!! John Wayne's money has also paid for central heating, its bliss to have a warm house and clothes that are not damp. The ice now stays outside the windows and we are all warm and cosy. Its so nice to come inside to a warm house and not have to immediately light the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment