Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 28 August 2011

Milo at Milton Keynes

Milo would have won but.......
......I messed up in the show jumping and he had one down. Just landed a bit unbalanced and I made the decision not to change canter lead as he does not yet do flying changes. The result - he tried to change, went disunited and threw his head in the air and caught a back pole. Drat, drat and double drat!!!

Still came 6th, Good Boy. I used the day to push him faster XC and discovered he is very unbalanced when I do. As we have at last had some rain, I can play on the common over gorse bushes to teach him how to move forward more to his XC fences and still be safely in balance.

I am thrilled I have a Hit Air Vest. At yesterdays European Eventing Championships when Karen Donkers fell in the water, it was noticeable how she was able to get back up on her feet immediately. This allowed her to catch and comfort her shaken up horse. Glad I chose Hit Air as I am not one for lying on the floor waiting to be trodden on.

My website has had some updates on the "My Horses" page. Looks fab http://www.stellabayliseventing.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment