Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Saturday 18 July 2015

Stafford BE 90

We arrived with Massimo and Rif Raf all plaited and ready for dressage. But sadly when I walked the XC I decided the ground was a little bit too hard to run Massimo. They hadn't had the rain which we have had at home. So instead I tacked him up and rode him in the lorry park where the ground was a little bit better. All good experience for him just to be out and see new stuff even if he didn't get a proper run. 
Rif Raf put her best foot forward to do a super dressage test but her mark wasn't that good. She did a super SJ clear. We then withdrew her from XC due to the ground being a bit firm.

Massimo watching the show jumping and below Ant and Massimo both looking rather bored waiting to go home!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment