Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Sunday 12 October 2014

Ledbury Hunt XC Competition

I took Graham Potts horse Rupert and my 4 year old Middleton along to jump the 70 cm XC at Gadbury today.
Rupert has grown up an awful lot in one week and jumped round really confidently, he still spooked at a very small ditch but flew the next couple of ditches which were much bigger, he also splashed bravely straight into the water jump, I am really pleased with how he is progressing. Middleton went clear I was amazed how bold he was, especially as when we set out it was thick fog and he wasn't at all spooked by things appearing out of the mist!
There were lots of entries and being a local event it was great to see so many people I know. Everyone seemed really impressed with the course and how it was riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment