Twitter

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog where you can find all my latest news...

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Fab Run For 11th place at Aston Le Wall Intermediate

Hartpury Take It 2 The Top scored a 31 dressage to put him just in the top ten after this phase. I had some help with him on the flat earlier this week from www.tomsearleequestrain.co.uk and whatever Tom had done had a magic effect, making Monty feel much more rideable today.

He got himself wound up before show jumping due to a badly positioned pushchair on the hack to the arena!!!! Just 2 down so not too bad considering.

Then followed a fab ride XC, he was lovely, not at all strong, I had changed his bit, although when I galloped him in the new bit last week he bolted 2 laps of our 20 acre field before I could pull up. I decided to try it XC anyway.

Monty jumping the big hedge before the triple brush skinney at 11. Also below the huge drop into the water at 5b.

The course had been changed overnight to allow the event to run, amazing effort by the team there. This did mean though that the water came up early at fence 5 and it was a pretty big jump in, several riders were unseated here, although Monty was foot perfect.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment